For us, our people are the most important thing about being in business. We want to look after and grow our people – in turn, we know they will help us grow our business. To that end, we’ve invested in leadership training for our senior team: a full year of learning with Roseann Gedye of Roseann’s Principles Limited.
Some of Roseann’s other clients include IRD, Sky City Entertainment Ltd, Starship Foundation, Waitemata District Health Board, and J.A. Russell Ltd, so we’re in good company!
Over 12 half-day sessions, Rosann will work to develop the leadership capability of those within the senior team at Tombleson Logging, giving them the “soft skills” they need to lead and effectively manage others. The course has been customised for Tombleson Logging.
Through this course, our senior team will learn:
- Their own learning style
- Effective leadership and management practices
- Management tools such as time management and Critical Success Factors
- How to lead and motivate a high-performing team
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Courageous Conversations and conflict resolution- Productive meetings
- Motivation and delegation
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Leading change
We are super proud of our senior team who are willing to possibly get out of their comfort zone, “go back to school” and deepen their leadership skillset, in order to grow themselves and their team.