Work with us
If you’re interested in being part of a progressive, growth-focused team and wanting a career in forestry, we’d love to hear from you.
Why you should work with us
- We put people first
- We invest in our people, with on-going training and career development
- We offer our crew the opportunity to try different machines, to offer versatility and skill set growth
- We work hard on our workplace culture
- We like to try new things and mix things up
- We believe communication and transparency is important
- We are a stable, progressive company
- We are health & safety champions — for us, getting you home safely each day is the most important thing
- We care about the work we do
- We have a good reputation within the forestry industry
- We have zero tolerance for drug use
If you have a thirst for growth, consider yourself a hard worker, enjoy teamwork and have the attitude, initiative and common sense we look for, we’re keen to hear from you.
Please phone Nick on 027 588 7426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. No worries if you don’t have a CV — just flick through a short email explaining who you are, what you’ve done and why you’d like to work for us, and we’ll keep you in mind for the next position we need filled.